Creative Marketing Video Internship
The Herb Shoppe is seeking a knowledgeable intern to help us film, edit, and publish high quality video shorts promoting The Herb Shoppe’s community education classes. In this position an intern can expect to gain valuable experience working with a fast-growing small business with an end result of published work in the public sphere. We are seeking a candidate that is self-motivated, flexible, creative and detail-oriented. This is a rolling application until we find the right person!
- Scheduling video shoots with Herb Shoppe staff
- Assistance with script writing and shoot locations as needed
- Filming; Completing video projects post-production
- Planning and check-ins with Internship coordinator
- Monitoring quality and providing feedback
- Assisting the Social Media Coordinator with marketing trends and video integration/launches
- Access to equipment for filming
- Highly proficient with movie editing software
- High level of creativity
- Responsive and timely communication with staff
- Knowledge of online marketing and social media trends
- Access to transportation
- Interest in or knowledge of herbal medicine a huge plus but not required ☺
At least 30-35 total hours, or 1 Credit.
We expect this position will require about 4 hours a week to start. We are flexible about specific days and times as long as each video is completed by the scheduled release date. There will be scheduled meetings with staff on-site as well as allotted hours to work on video post-production from home.
This is an unpaid internship, but compensation includes an Herb Shoppe gift certificate and access to all Herb Shoppe classes for the duration of the position.
The Herb Shoppe staff is a group of diverse and creative people who work to make herbal healing accessible to all. We are seeking an individual who is open and kind and whose values assimilate with our own – values of mental, physical, environmental, and spiritual health.
To apply, please contact our Internship and Events Coordinator, Claire Porter: email@example.com