Fresh Film Northwest Intern/Volunteer
This is an unpaid position for either an Intern (for currently enrolled students) or Volunteer who will assist in the production and promotion of Fresh Film Northwest, the youth component to the Northwest Filmmakers’ Festival. More about Fresh Film can be found here.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Education Programs Manager and aides in coordinating many aspects of FFNW, including outreach to young filmmakers and arts organizations.
- Organizes entries to FFNW and maintains a database of submissions.
- Assists in development and sponsor relations.
- Assists in outreach to communities and organizations with the aim toward expanding audiences.
- Coordinate jury session(s).
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently with limited resources.
- Preference to those able to commit to work through the Northwest Filmmakers’ Festival in November 2016.
- Familiarity with a variety of online video and file sharing platforms (YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox).
- Familiarity with Google Drive applications.
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus.
- Interest in youth-made media and engaging with young filmmakers.
- Macintosh computer and Microsoft Office skills required.
August through November (flexible), Flexible hours, commitment is around 10 hours a week.
To Apply: Send a resume and letter of interest outlining your background, reasons for interest in and goals for the position email@example.com with “FFNW Intern” as subject.