Calling for Video Submissions for the 2016 Oregon Lens series
The weeklong series typically airs in August on the stations of Oregon Public Broadcasting, but it is never too early to submit your work for consideration. The Final selections will be made in early July. If you have work you would like to share (we are looking at all styles and lengths: fiction, non-fiction, animation, music videos, etc. as long as they’re under 56 minutes) please send me a link, DVD or memory stick at:
Oregon Public Broadcasting
ATT: Steve Amen
7140 SW Macadam Ave.
Portland, OR 97219
If the work is accepted we would need the highest quality story master you can provide.
There is a fairly standard broadcast agreement that says we only have the right to air your work twice in a year, that we have no other rights.
If accepted, we will also be asking you for:
1) Story Master
2) Stills from production we can include on the OL website to promote your work
3) transcripts of the narration/audio if you have them for close-captioning
4) brief bio on you/major players in production (director, editor, etc)
5) a behind-the-scenes
6) contact information for our website to send viewers to you, your distributor, etc…or you may want to be left alone
7) What’s in the future for you-any projects in production, etc…
Seems like a lot but one of my main reasons for doing this is to promote you. We will use a lot of this on the Oregon Lens website. If you have any questions/concerns/etc please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 503-293-4156.
Steve Amen, Oregon Lens