Oregon DEQ seeks RFI for Video Production work (Deadline: Feb 7, 2014) more >>
Graphic Products seeks Video Production Specialist (Beaverton) more >>
Embodee seeks 3D Production Artist (Portland) more >>
Elemental Technologies seeks Video Processing Software Engineer (Portland) more >>
TeamPeople seeks Shooter/Editor (Hillsboro) more >>
TeamPeople seeks Producer/Editor (Hillsboro) more >>
TeamPeople seeks Webcast and Event Producer (Hillsboro) more >>
Docu-Reality series seeks Camera Operator (Portland) more >>
Nike seeks Digital Studio Producer (Beaverton) more >>
Nike seeks Photographer (Beaverton) more >>
Nike seeks Studio Operations Manager (Beaverton) more >>
Pop Art seeks Interactive Art Director (Portland) more >>
Laika seeks Freelance Producer (Hillsboro) more >>
OPB seeks Marketing Associate, National TV Production (Portland) more >>
KATU seeks Photographer (Portland) more >>
KPTV seeks Writer/Producer (Beaverton) more >>
OMPA seeks Callsheet Newsletter Designer
OMPA’s Callsheet newsletter is an important part of OMPA’s communication with the world and is a news medium for OMPA members and other stakeholders in Oregon’s commercial, film, television and interactive media production industry. It is digitally distributed by email, to issuu.com subscribers, and at www.ompa.org. You can find a catalog of back issues atwww.issuu.com/ompa.
OMPA seeks a production layout and design person who can fill the big shoes of our current designer. The job entails working on short deadlines to produce the 16+ page PDF document each month, approximately 10 issues per year. It involves laying out the copy and ads, designing a cover, creating house ads, and integrating hyperlinks and video links. All graphical elements and copy are provided by the OMPA office. Our budget is a flat $210 per issue produced.
We’re not looking for a redesign, but you will have some liberty to propose new design directions throughout the course of the work. If you are interested, please send an email stating your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a link to similar work.
Bent Image Lab seeks Producer (Portland)
Bent Image Lab is currently accepting applications for a Producer.
Job Summary: It is a Producer’s job to assemble a team, oversee execution, and facilitate the delivery of assigned projects. Projects assigned to a Producer can range from broadcast commercials, web or print ads, live action, VFX, etc.
- Coordinate the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
- Monitor post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details.
- Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
- Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and management policies.
- Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
- Resolve personnel problems that arise during the production process by acting as liaisons between dissenting parties when necessary.
- Minimum 3 to 5 year’s experience as a commercial or animation producer.
- Experience negotiating contracts with artists, technicians, and outside vendors/suppliers.
- Proven ability to deliver excellent work on tight deadlines.
- Animation production preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
BENT IMAGE LAB is a hybrid animation laboratory and live action production studio where award-winning filmmakers, artists, storytellers, animators, and designers come together to create projects for a diverse clientele. The studio stretches the boundaries of concept and design. It is a laboratory where exploration and play go hand in hand. We are located in Portland, Oregon.
This is a Full time position.
Salary commensurate with experience.
References required. No phone calls please.
Submit reels and resumes along with salary expectations to email@example.com and/or:
Bent Image Lab
2729 SE Division St
Portland, OR 97202
Los Niños Cuentan seeks Editor (Clackamas County)
Status: Part time Permanent (10 hrs. week)
Pay: $12-per hour; no benefits
Hours: Primarily weekdays and weekends
Responsible to: Production Manager
- Support Latino families impacted by domestic and sexual violence
- Support Latino families affected by addictions
- Increase the utilization of child abuse services among Latino families by educating the Spanish speaking community about the life-long emotional impact of domestic violence and addictions on children and youth
About En Familia
En Familia is a Spanish language community service television program with a Latino target audience. En Familia’s goal is to support the mission of Los Niños Cuentan. LNC is a Non-Profit Organization that supports and informs survivors of domestic and sexual violence in the Latino community of services available to their families.
The show En Famila was born in 2010 based on the needs of the Latino community. The Season 1 crew included members of the community that were both bilingual and bicultural, and also those interested in immersion of the Latino culture. En Familia has had a huge impact in the Oregon community, but also reached audiences of New York and parts of Washington and California. Los Niños Cuentan is now expanding their outreach campaign by hiring a new crew and interns, and providing experiences for students interested in community outreach.
Scope of Duties: The goal of Editor is to edit and supervise all the post production work for Los Niños Cuentan’s program En Familia. The editor will be involved in the initial syncing of sound, supervision of the Assistant Editor to log media, and complete assembly of the show as a whole. Using notes provided by the scriptwriter/supervisor, the editor will edit the show and present the versions of the show for feedback from the Production Manager, Executive Director, and Producer. They will make any changes necessary in a timely manner. Also responsible to coordinate with the visual effects person, sound engineer for post clean up, and export the final versions of the show.
The Editor will be stationed at the LNC offices on Thursdays and Fridays, will also be able to edit remotely if needed.
Lastly, the editor will represent the mission of LNC to program participants and community partners.
- Fluent in English and advanced Spanish Language verbal and written skills.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable motorized vehicle.
- Experience editing on Final Cut Pro and/or Premiere Pro CS6.
- Managing a project with strict deadlines.
- Flexible to agency needs
- Bi-cultural, bi-lingual individuals encouraged to apply.